Friday, September 28, 2007

TAG! You're IT! HEHEHEHEHEHeeheheheheee. Heehee. hee.. he.. wadafark?

Why suddenly I'm tagged one? And do guys actually do tags? Don't we have better things to blog about, like how much we wanna bone that girl or how we pwned j00 in DotA? Anyhow I'm tagged by JellyJiali. Wooo ~ T_T



RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name


If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Miracle - Cascada (Hell yeah its better than okay its a friggin miracle!)

How would you describe yourself?
Nine Tail Demon Fox - Toshiro Masuda (im.. a.. nine tail demon fox.. shit this song really can describe ppl one... dam cheat...ZOMG IM NARUTO! KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU!! Yes. I watch Naruto. Visit www.dattebayo.com)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Real Thing - Bo Bice (WTF these songs actually relate to the question. WTF WTF SHUFFLED? Oh yea so I like the real thing. No, no silicon. Also, real women, not blowups.)

How do you feel today?
Jiu Shi Wo - JJ Lin Jun Jie (Feel just like me lor. Jiu Shi Wor = That's me.)

What is your life's purpose?
Kelis - Lil' Star ft Cee-Lo (Shit... to end up driving a Kelis-a?)

What is your motto?
Sakura Kiss - Ouran Highschool Host Club (<3 <3 muaks)

What do your friends think of you?
You and Your Hand - Pink (ZOMG! They think me and my hand has an intimate relationship!)

What do you think of your parents?
Alone - Mary J Blige ft Dave Young (Shit.. they're left alone? Quite true I always abandon them to go out party T_T I'm so sorry)

What do you think about very often?
Do You Like That - Santana (Oh right baby I think of doing you like that. WTF? These songs are true...)

What is 2 + 2?
Pou Que Tu Maimes Encore - Il Divo (Exactly. I told you 2 + 2 was always pou que tu maimes but you didn't believe!)

What do you think of your best friend?
You and I Both - Jason Mraz (Best friends both do things together hor? Hor? Or best female friend also can =p)

What do you think of the person you like?
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (o.O. Oh...kay. Prepare for war!)

What is your life story?
Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne (I'm shattered, destroyed, gone, pecah, gg-ed, habis, mati kongkiau)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nagareboshi (Shooting Star) - Home Made Kazoku (Woh. I wanna grow up. I wanna shoot up. Like a shooting star! Wheeeeee)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ben Cao Gang Mu (A Herbalist's Manual) - Jay Chou (I think of how to plant flowers with the herbalist's manual to give the flower to her. Aww how sweet of me.)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Soldier's Poem - Muse (A soldier marches... so I'll be doing the march at my wedding? KIRI~ KIRI~ KIRI KANAN KIRI)

What will they play at your funeral?
This Is How A Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas (I'm such a saint I make hearts break when I die)

What is your hobby/interest?
Take Your Hand - Usher (Touchey touch. Take Your Hand (girls solely) and put together with Me And My Hand! refer to No. 7 up there if you still dont get it..)

What is your biggest fear?
Heard 'Em Say - Kanye West ft Adam Levine (Hmm. I really do fear hearing people say rumours bout me. Haha)

What is your biggest secret?
My Blade, As My Pride - Ichigo Kurosaki (Masakazu Morita) (I got quite alot of anime songs. But yea, I'm actually a soul slayer. BANKAI! This is from the anime Bleach)

What do you think of your friends?
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (Wanna breakaway from them, isolated and alone, to have fun with me and my hand, while taking your hand)

THAT WAS TOTALLY POINTLESS. I TAG WHOEVER WHO READS THIS. ESPECIALLY ADRIAN KHOR!

It's actually early in the morning. I have not slept. Was playing Granado Espada and bumming around. Exams over.

No comments: