Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008

I'm a sucky blogger. I forgot to blog during special occasions T_T (Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing Day).

Anyway, hope you had a splendid Christmas. I know I did. I spent it in a friggin Cyber Cafe with 3 other guys. Such a ghey occasion. And to top it up, we got our asses pawned by AI + in DotA. Talk about sadness.

Anyway, 2008 is coming! Have a pleasant new year guys!

By the way, I won a Christmas event in Granado Espada! Seriously guys. Go play the game! It's now free to play and what more, the graphics are superb and the girls are hawt!

Here is my winning entry. It's a naughty or nice contest, where you have to creatively post up 3 wishes in the forums and stand a chance to be selected by Santa!

And for those who are just too lazy to click, here is part of my entry- a little comic strip. Click to enlarge. Anyhow, I also sang a song in my entry =.=.



Way to go 2007. Hello 2008!

No comments: