Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I WANT A PET!

I used to have a bitch (Shen don't perasan) back in my old house in Malaysia. I was a young and naive boy. I didn't know how to take care of her. She became really ferocious. And the weird thing was her diet was only milk and bread. She had a body to die for man. Curvy curvy. I bet all the other dogs envy her. But since she's so fierce I had to give her away.

I should have trained her well. =(.

Also, I used to have tortoises, fishes and hamsters.

You see, I really like animals (Bet most of you are like "HAHAHA YOU'RE A PANDA YOURSELF!". Whatever Moron. =.=) I liked watching Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. Trust me when I say I rather watch Animal Planet than watching a live football match (Unless of course its a major match which includes Man Utd kicking the livers out of the Liverfool players. Then they'll just be fools. Hmm.)

So now I have my own bachelor pad in Melbourne. Now I need a best friend! Huhuhu. Say Hi to my new pet, Pandog!







SO CUTE!

I Wish La ._. Can hardly take care of myself. Will definitely get one which looks like this next time though! Haha.

Just a simple update

No comments: