Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busybody me......

I was just happily reading Shen's emo blog suddenly kena tag. WTH. But I'm so bored so yea -_-.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. What is your full name?
- Panda ._.

2. Are you currently single or in a relationship?
- Single and ready to mingle

3. Do you hiaven any pets?
- Hamsters! Had a dog and tortoise. =D

4. What's your favourite ice cream brand(s)?
- Golden Gaytime FTW. And Il Dolce Freddo's

5. What's your favourite ice cream flavour(s)?
Freddos : Roche, Pandan
Basically chocolate


6. Who is/are your best friend/friends?
- Don't have one. Sadly.

7. What do you think of yourself?
-

8. Do you hate vegetables?
- A Panda's diet consists of like... 101% bamboo. What you think?

9. Can you cook?
- You name it, I'll (try to) cook it, but you MUST eat it k? =D

10. Can you play instruments?
-The PEEEE(Wait for it) Ah No!

~ 02

1. Cupcakes or cookies?
- Cookies N' Milk!

2. Art or Music?
- Both but I draw better than I sing/play instruments

3. Vanilla or Chocolate?
- Choconilla

4. Dogs or Cats?
- Pandog! (Refer to earlier post)

5. Skype or MSN?
- Mostly MSN

6. Italian food or Japanese food?
- Japatalian/Italianese

7. Morning or night?
- I'm nocturnal

8. Black or Red?
- Black

9. Guy best friends or girl best friends?
- Most of my friends are mixture of both, how la?

10. Mom or dad?
- Shh, they know about my blog ;).

No comments: