Friday, August 15, 2008

I am updating on behalf of Panda Tan Wei Pin, fyi to all of you who don't know his full name, there you go...

Panda: "HUH????"

Nickyboi: "Panda what level are you at?"

Chinky: "Panda what the hell, why you buy centri.... blehhh"

Nickyboi: "Wah can't use any skill mann"

Chinky: "Damn strong lah.... shit.... die"

Panda: *remains silent*

Nickyboi: "Eh I can't get any skills mannn..."

Panda: *mumbles to self*

Chinky: "Panda don't kill me wei"

Chinky: "Panda don't wei don't wei..."

Chinky: "Eh panda damn mean lahhh"

Panda: "Oh fuck someone got the ring"

Chinky: "Such a turn off when guys keep playing their games right?"

Chinky: "Panda you got pets right?"

p/s this Chinky damn noisy lah

Nickyboi: "This chinky damn lousy wei"

Chinky: "wtf"

Nickyboi: "something something x"

Chinky: "x something something"

Nickyboi: "...... (too fast lah I can't get it)"

Panda: *mumbles to self again*

Chinky: "erm... okay"

Nickyboi: "okay..."

Chinky: "you got killed by crabs lah"

Nickyboi: "yea.. oh YES I got a skill"

Nickyboi: "nice.."

Nickyboi: "why I die?"

Panda: "whenever your under 10hp you will die (or something like that)"

Chinky: "fuck you"

Nickyboi: "go go go go"

Chinky: "nice lah nice"

Nickyboi: "he too strong already lah"

Chinky: "why you cant kill him one"

Nickyboi: "I got 1 wave only"

Chinky: "wtf"

Chinky: "cannot KS"

Chinky: "oh fuck"

Nickyboi: "why I die again"

Nickyboi: "Now what level are you ah panda?"

*no reply from Panda*

Chinky: "go go level up while I keep him busy"

Chinky: "wtf"

*long silent moment*

*everyone's so focused*

*INTENSE*

Nickyboi: "something something aldi something"

Nickyboi: "wtf"

Panda: "you die lah"

Chinky: "I don't understand"

Panda: *explains again about that 10hp thing*

Nickyboi: "eh panda why your life so high one"

*no reply again from panda*

Chinky: "fuck the dog"

Chinky: "when did you get more money than me"

Nickyboi: *laughs for no reason*

Chinky: "why ck so lousy"

Panda: "(I forgotten what he said)"

Panda: *laughs to himself*

Chinky: "What's this"

Chinky: "wtf damn hard to kill this one"

Chinky: "Why you get that aldi so fast one"

Panda: "tsk....."

Chinky: "woopsies"

Panda: *mumbles again*

Nickyboi: "fight him fight him"

Nickyboi: "I wave already"

Panda: "wooohoooo"

Chinky: "I try to help you okay"

Nickyboi: "What???"

Chinky: "what the...."

Panda: "nickyboi where you gonna run lah"

Chinky: "(forgotten what he said as well)"

Nickyboi: "ask him to come fight lah"

Nickyboi: "go kill him again liah fuck"

Nickyboi: "wave him lah"

Nickyboi: "why so pain one"

Nickyboi: "wtf was that lah"

Chinky: "cannot lah when he use his aldi cannot touch him"

Chinky: "nooooo... fuck wei"

Panda: *laughs*

Panda: "hehe... hello"

Chinky: "kill him already kill already"

Nickyboi: "when can I use my skills wei seriously"

Chinky: "why are you stronger than me/him?"

Panda: "I got ni.... (sounds complicated, like a jap entree dish)"

Chinky: "serious"

Chinky: "oh fuck the dog"

Panda: *answers phone*



I'm tired. And this post is such a bleh boring one.

No comments: