Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Next plane home, or away?

My bitch (Not in any homo way, he's just a bitch) Shen left for Melbourne a few days ago to do summer school.

His place is the Malaysian Blackhole (If you're wondering, the Melbourne blackhole is my puny apartment.)

Now I know how the Melbournians felt like when I left back for Malaysia earlier. (HEY AT LEAST YOU GUYS STILL CAN ENTER BHOLE IN MELB W/O ME THERE)

There's this weird void.

Normally, I would go straight to his place when I arrive in PJ before deciding what to do next.

Now I have to decide where to go before heading down towards PJ! (Maybe park next door say hi to Tert ._.)

Just last night I fetched Khreetiong (Khee Siong; Creature version) to the LCCT for his flight back to Singapore.

And Claire's left for Melb even earlier than Shen.

Yun and Hon Sen are already gone.

Vincent suddenly in KL, suddenly in PJ.

Arif tak ajak.

Then Boonie (might) leave for Japan today.

Then the UK people are also leaving soon.

Then Kennieboy is going Langkawi with Darshy and Yoskie and all.

And bastards Jay Son and Yond are interning.

Ooo Chloe's interning too.

Face Problem has exams.

Chinky.... busy with someonela.

Left Daniel, who is also leaving on Saturday.

AM I THE ONLY STAGNANT ONE? HOLY COW I NEED TO DO SOMETHING

Ohnooo, emo lar.




Emo Shen and June, Photoshopped by abuden Me


Actually, Shen's just meraba-rabaing. Horny Bitch.




Seems like Shen's the only one who has been bumming with me in Msia. Others were always that busy. =O







Moral of the story: I should've made friends with Shen's dad instead. Then I'll still be hanging out @ 32 Tr 7/2.

OMG. Get a life me.

No comments: