Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If it wasn't for electricity, we'll be watching tv by candlelight.

Big Bang Theory

Dexter

Glee

True Blood

Those were my friends for the past 2 months.

Stop being unproductive, omg.

Fuck.

I think I really.

Need.

Someone.

New.

In.

My.

Life.

2009 was dull and boring. I had no directions, lost in my thoughts most of the time.

I keep myself in my apartment.

While most of those closest to me get into relationships.

It's sickening.

I hate being a lamp post.

I hate love movies.

They make it seem as though it's so easy to fall in love.

I mean, how on earth does : "I looked into her eyes and thought "She's the one"" happen so easily?

There are billions of women out there and "She's the one"? Thats 1/Billions.

There are plenty of fish out there in the sea and I'm probably in a run-down sampan using a twig as a fishing rod with a piece of stone as bait.

No comments: