Monday, May 22, 2006

The Adventures of GoGoShenny and his Magical Wonderpuffs

A'ight today I'll blog bout a special someone in my life. Okay, not that special but it adds a sentimental effect in this blog so shush! I should be writing bout some hot girl or some beautiful lady, no some gay guy. But it's okay, he wrote about me so I'll return a favour.


The gay guy's name is Tay Shen Jin. Hehe. Not gay actually. Just ghey. Same thing. When I was in Form 1, I heard about this legendary guitar player. Apparently he can pluck the strings like how my mum pluck the chicken feathers. And he also can sing. I was like "ZOMG, Superstar in a school like this?!" Then I saw his face. No comments. Haha I sound damn mean. But it's my blog. I write what I want okay, Shen?

Actually he looks like the enemy of all bees, Winnie the Pooh! Oh gosh oh god oh my! Seriously. So, he was in 1 Aqua while I was in 1 Terra and we didn't even know each other. He's like, always on the stage singing his songs and playing his guitar. Not like I cannot rival him in guitar skills. Just that you can't hear me playing my guitar. Air guitar. T_T

We got really intimate in Form 3. No, I didn't lose my virginity. Haha so gay. Oh right, he's gay. Anyways we got to know each other through Ragnarok Online. We joined Chin Keong's private server and met. Shen's a bum. He goes around asking for money. And when I give him 1% of it he's like freaking happy. Haha. I had millions of zeny. Gave him thousands. I'm evil. You know it.

Anyways, Shen's a great guy to insult. Say something that's insulting and he'll go "Hey!" like some cinapek. Form 4, we mainly talk to each other through skype, online. No one else goes online. Its like some 1-on-1 therapist thing when you go on skype with Shen. He'll suddenly play his guitar then u get lullabyed. Very noisy sometimes. Shen has strict parents. Tie his computer up. Like hostage. Instead of ransom he has to give good exam results. But most parents are like that, aren't they. Parents are weird.

Form 5 Shen suddenly transformed. He became Tay Shenerd Jin! He got a Red Card from the school, some sort of monitoring card because his academic performances weren't at the top notch. Cempaka's dumb. 1 month before gave the card. 1 month later forgot bout the card. So the happy-go-lucky Shen now studies like no tomorrow. Shen's transformation is almost complete. He had mutated! Tay Shenerd Jin the monster! ARGH! BOW WOW! Eh? Dog? Nah. ARGHHHHHH! BRAAWWL! What sounds do monsters make anyway?

All in all Shen's a fun guy to insult with and to insult at. I shall end this post with a poem for my true friend.

Shen Jin,
Where have you been?
I've searched in the dustbin,
And also in the aluminium tin.

Oh Shen Jin,
I think it's in your genes,
That no matter where you begin,
You can never beat the almighty Tan Wei Pin!

Haha. Don't get angry this is just a joke. In the end the poem was a self praise. Haha. Anyway Shen rocks. Oh no wait, he pebbles. (ask him yourself what pebbles mean)


What we have in common
Tan Wei Pin
Tay Shen Jin
Together we are the TAIN BEARS Co.

Quote of the day: " Tay in gray is gay today "

No comments: