Sunday, May 21, 2006

Okay, No more chapters. The End

Well, it's the end. For that book.

I'm BACK! After erm, 9 months. Holy crap. So saddening. I remembered last year when I told myself the blog will never die! Ahhhh, T_T

Well, Form 5. It's the year! It's the year! Its.... SPM... Super Power Monkeys... boohoo. Ah, and I said F4 sucks. Forgive me I was wrong. F5 sucks harder. Almost everyday we don't get to go for lunch and lepak, instead we sleep. I demand Chemistry to be renamed to Sleeping Class.

Oh btw I have lame jokes!

What's the longest tree in the world?
Chemistree (only Cempakans who go through Mr Sheat's teaching can answer this!)

Oh, did you know I went for the longest camp in my entire life that day? It's called Camp Mistery
Walalala. Okay. Not funny? Say it out loud and fast!

Ahhhh! Help me! Currently having my exams. And screwing them badly. For now, bb time to sleep.

No comments: