Sunday, September 23, 2007

Approximately 15 chapters, only 5 down. Something tells me I'm screwed.

Yea. But IT exam's not till Thursday. Lalala. Hehehe. Im still screwed. Speaking of IT, theres this poor Bangla fella who was an IT engineer who left his country home for the "better good", Malaysia. Whathell. Malaysia that good meh? NOPE. Came here only end up becoming a toilet cleaner. And apparently he was offered RM2000/month, 6 days a week, 8 hours a day job. This is probably linked with the Bangladeshi mystery case, where thousands of Bangladeshis come into Malaysia with permit but somehow their employers didn't come to collect them, making KLIA the abbreviation for Kuala Lumpur International Accommodation, as 2000++ Banglas slept over in the airport.

The Immigration Department suspects this to be some sorta syndicate, cause the Bangla's have to pay roughly RM2.5k to get here. Some even sold their houses and etc to come over here to start a new life. End up jobless. This is damn pointless. Actually I couldn't care less. But Malaysia's such a mess. Causing everyone distress. That's why people getting mistress'. Because all damn stress. And they just wanna caress. And also ass! Okay, think I should not digress.

Also, the Nurin Jazlin case. About "It's not the parent's fault". Wadafark man. Seriously, "Oh the rule of the family is to always go out in at least pairs. Yea. And the sister Nurin went out with was how old? Nine? And Nurin was eight? Even IF they went out together, all the sadistic dude(s) need(s) is just extra brinjal and cucumbers. And maybe another sports bag. Comonla, they're both below ten! They both could've been easily abducted off.

And a neighbour said there was a van involved. Which makes it easier to kidnap both. Imagine this. Two girls walking happily on a dark road. Van arrives. Van door opens. Girls expect their father to jump out acting like a clown. Hand reaches out to grab one. Obviously she will be like "ZOMG HELP ME WHATS HAPPENING?!!!" The other one would have probably tried to grab her sibling back, maybe hold on to the legs or something. The hand reaches out again and grab the other. Van door closes. Tadahhhh! Now, go market buy cucumber and eggplants!

Okay I might be sound tad bit casual and maybe even inhumane (Hello they call me Panda). But I think I am already desensitised to this kind of sadistic thing, many thanks to the Saw trilogy. Hello [insert name here], I wanna play a game. Freaky mask. Half dead man. Brainwashed (I think) girl. You know the story.

And now they suggest Rukun Tetangga, neighbourhood watches, night patrol and all those shit. Uhh, I'm not sure about you, but as long as I remember, I've been writing those shit in karangans for the past 10 years or so of my life. And someone even suggested putting a street lamp because "the road from the victims flat block to the pasar malam is abit dark". Not a bad idea, but is the government going to take precautions only after some bizarre thing has occurred? So now we're using street lamps to counter villains. And I don't know where I heard this from but it is damn true that Malaysian Police do their job well only if the news makes it into the headlines. Then after the case is solved you see some face there with a caption "Inspektor XXXX" saying how much effort they took and how carefully they planned and all.

This is just a sorry excuse for me to look away from my book. *Looks to the left and tilts head abit lower* Hello book! Sorry if there's any grammatical/spelling errors. Got my sources from http://thestar.com.my


----------------
Now playing: Sum 41 - Best Of Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: