Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates

"Okay, okay, I said I'm sorry, now put the gun down.
And can I have my bamboo back?"


That picture's friggin cute. Haha. Actually why should I even be sorry? It's not like I'm some famous celebrity/blogger that have 10000000000 avid fans typing "http://twpanda.blogspot.com" on their browser every other minute. Heck, I think I can even count the readers of my blog with my 10 fingers.

I should have written on this earlier but do you know that the reprinted Straits Times newspapers from 50 years ago are super interesting? The English, it's the same as it is in the newspapers now! I mean, how did Msia, for a country that has been taken over by British and with such high standard of English since 50 years ago, become what it is now? Shouldn't we be somewhere on top of the world with some underground war factory and labs making WMDs and then later on bombard other nations so we can dominate the world? Shouldn't everyone at least know where exactly Malaysia is on the world map? There are people who knows where Singapore and Thailand is but have no slightest idea where Malaysia is.

And oh, in the newspapers 50 years ago, the advertisements were FANTABULOUS! Serious quality, not just advertising for the sake of advertising (Like what's in the newspapers nowadays). I remember this Pan American advertisement. It's like some story. About this little girl, sleeping peacefully. Then she woke up. She ate. Then went back into dreamyland. And she was on a plane. Just that story tells us how comfortable it is in the plane. Not "FLY WITH AIR ASIA TODAY FOR JUST RMXX.XX". Now everybody can fly. And also everybody's wallets. Seems like advertisements nowadays revolve around money. It sucks.

Gah. Update next time, probably with my figurines hehe.

No comments: