Sunday, September 16, 2007

I think hectic and panic actually rhymes...

FARK! The week's finally over. SAM = Self Abuse Matriculation (credits to Calvyn). I wanna cry. I wanna rewind back and retake the programme. Or take A-Levels. GAH.

My trials is next week. 21st to 28th. Life sucks hard currently. So get me a hair-dryer. Or a fan. They both blow quite hard.

Oh, I got accepted into RMIT taking Bachelor of Info Tech (Games & Graphics Programming). Wohoho. I'll be the elite in the game industry! Wohoho! Maybe make a game and put cheat code as "shenjin" and all characters turn topless? Or even "ipod" and the game hangs with an alert box showing up saying "SCREW U CHINKY WHERES MY IPOD?"

But I would prefer going to Melbourne U though. But no one called me! T_T Dan and Chinky both got called up. Chinky has a conditional offer. Has to get TER 90 ++. At least got offer la. Where's mine!!!!??!?! SOB T_T. Maybe maybe I gave wrong email? Maybe maybe I gave wrong hp number? Yes yes maybe. The light from the end of the tunnel... I see it. A train. Well at least I can go into RMIT no matter what (They didn't write conditional offer means can hor?). I guess. I shall think over my options.

No comments: