Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dammit

The cycle is repeating. As much as I dislike it, this good for nothing blog is dying. A slow and painful death indeed. I dunno what to blog about sometimes, and I wonder if blogging something that uses up more than 1% of my brainpower is worth it, considering the pathetic amount of readers I have here. I personally don't read the newspaper often and therefore resulting in this nothingness to blog about most of the time. And heck, how does someone who blog about how humble and great he is fetch a thousand views in weeks? *ahemRoWernahem*

Farkit I think it's time for me to blog about how awesome I really am.

A - "A" Student
W - Wonderful
E - Excellent
S - Stupid? Not.
O - OMGWTFBBQ someone like me exists in this world?
M - Mind of a genius
E - Er, excellent

Yay I'm so awesome. AWESOME! Dances around showing my awesome grooves. Yeah.

And exams ending on the 16th. My life. I can see it coming to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't be an idiot brother tan. i always read your blog. you should be proud you have readers all the way in australia, especially when that reader is ME >D