Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 + 1 = 2009

2009?

What happened to 2008?

How did everything felt like a drag at one point of the time and feels like a blur now?

Early this year I was all hyped up about university, living in a new place, meeting new people.

Now it's suddenly time for a new year.

Another set of 365.25 days.

I wanted to make a list of what I did for 2008, but I reconsidered.

Because in general, I did NOTHING

And I'm not really proud of it.

2008 has been a year of ups and downs, but mostly downs for me.

I was at the trough of my life during semester 2 in Melbourne.

Seriously, I think I can cry, thinking back about it.

After all I'm really emotional, not emo, emotional. Note the difference!

Everything seemed like it was spiraling downwards.

I don't see a point in my life anymore.

There were days where I wished there was this "Off" button on my neck.

But then I wondered, "What will happen to my Facebook account if I died?!"

That silly thought kept me going.

And of course, being able to see my cherished friends and family helped too.

What would I do without you guys?

Oh, horoscopes are really freaky.

They give this subliminal message, but whatever you are going through is really true as stated.

I mean, how can one horoscope apply to all Leos?

Seriously, there's so many people born with the same horoscope as you.

My horoscope today was

It's still all about those around you with the Moon in your 7th House of Relationships. You cannot exist in a void; there must be an easy rhythm to your life now, so you can dance through your day. But progress could be very slow; don't worry if it seems like you're not gaining ground. The leap ahead will happen before you know it.


And before I read it there was really something in my head, about not gaining ground on a certain something.

Stop getting into my head Mr. Rick Levine! (The dude in tarrot.com)



Aaaaanyways.

All the best for 2009, people.

Happy New Year

No comments: