Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Know Why?

I know this might sound gay but I like the song Love Story by Taylor Swift.

"Marry me Juliet, you don't have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know...."

In case you didn't know I like these kinda fairytale happy ending crap.

I know, I know shit this sounds gay T_T.

But maybe because these kinda fairytale happy ending crap will never ever happen to anyone in real life. =(

Now on to the main topic.

Seriously JC, you've brought the utmost selfpawn against yourself when you told us about this.

Here's what JayCee told us:

OK here's how this "you know why" thing works. Whenever someone says something sad about him/herself, you ask them "You know why?" and when they ask "Why?" you reply back "Face Problem".
So afterwards, he was complaining why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

You Know Why, Jeremy Chang?









FACE PROBLEM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH