Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh God Damn!


Currently residing in my mind is one hell of a spastic song.

And shit, I thought it was "Oh God Damn"

"In The Ayer (Air)" by Flo Rida ft/ Will.I.Am

Oh hot damn, this is my jam
Keep me partying till the A.M
Ya'll don't understand, make me throw my hands
In the ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer.......



Sometimes I wonder what kinda songs will appear next time. This is already extremely spastic.

And oh, that day I went to this Restoran Wong Kee in Pudu for Sii Yuk (Roast Pork) with Shen, his parents, JC and Khee Siong. It was like the awesomest shit ever. The meat so tender, the skin so crsipy *Regrets not bringing camera*. The Siu Yuk Lou (Roast Pork Dude) is some Dato' man. And got alot of newspaper cuttings and picture with VIPs on the wall. It's like the best of the best Sui Yuk. Freaking mouth watering. Yums. I personally think the dude looks like a zombie


People! Do go there! It's at Jalan Nyoya. Very near the old Pudu Jail!

*Wonders if the prisoners ever smelt the siu yuk from prison. Must be sad for them.*

I shall end this post with.

Oh God Damn, screw this traffic jam,
Been stuck in this car till I got stomache cramp,
You'll don't understand, gotta get my hands on the,
Siuyuk Siu Siuyuk Siuyuk Siu Siuyuk!

For more information click here

Oo. BTW, it is FREAKING EXPENSIVE FOR SIUYUK. BUT WORTH IT =D

No comments: