Sunday, September 06, 2009

Throw it away, forget yesterday.



We'll make the great escape.

I wanna go out and see the world.

I wanna take pictures with my trusty D60 (It's been rotting).


I wanna lose myself amidst a big city in the states.


I wanna ride camels in the desert.


I wanna drink coffee/ hot chocolate in Europe.


I wanna build snowmans that last for a few days.


I wanna admire Venice in a gondola.


I wanna see the nightlife in Vegas.


I wanna watch the sunrise in Japan.


I wanna watch matadors bullfight in Spain.


I wanna see the Colosseum in Rome.


I wanna eat good food all around the world.


I wanna drink coconut by world famous beaches.


I wanna drive around in a convertible in Miami.


I wanna walk in the back-alleys of London.


I wanna see the aurora in Alaska.


But I hate travelling...

I hate being stuck in an aeroplane.

I dislike aeroplane food.

I hate going to the lavatories in planes.




Ultimately, I wanna be able to teleport!





I changed my header and picture on the bottom right!

No comments: