Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Chapter 10: Sweet Sixteen, You Say?

Form 4, as sour as a lemon. Who. The. Hell. Said. Sixteen. Was. Sweet? Totally dumb. Form 3 passed by like a blink. Happy memories of that year made me want to turn back time, and go through it again. But all I can do is to look back at the memories now. Actually, Form 4 could've been better, minus the teachers. The Physics teacher bores me. The Biology teacher was okay. The Chemistry teacher, I think he learnt how to hypnotize people (names will not be mentioned as I might risk being expelled). But all in all, It's still great fun.

The issue of racism began spreading like a virus. Suddenly, everyone is a racist. Seems like the whole class is infected by the disease. All sorts of racist remarks started shooting around the class, between the Chinese, Malays and AN (1) Indian. So, it's quite obvious that only Indian is being bullied like crazy, but I don't think he'll mind. Like I care XD.

I think I'll end the chapter here, as the year is not over. Take Care, people.

No comments: