Friday, April 22, 2005

Chapter 9: Gay Pride Parade

As years passed on, there were many things which I discovered, so many experiences, the sweet, the sour, the salty, the bitter and the tasteless. There was much more to this world than school and games. I discovered a whole lot of friends, those who are a few years older than the current me. They showed me a new side of the world, a whole from another's eye view.

Back to the chapter, Form 3 was a very gay and "gay" year. A very happy year for me, but also a year full of molestation. Maybe people tend to change a little, once they cannot get what they want, or maybe due to desperation. And my oh my, I must admit that the music industry changed the lifes of my friends alot, mine included. Music cheers us up when we're down, music makes us want to sing and dance, and last but not least, music turns one normal person gay. For some reason, many of my male friends worshipped The Darkness (a rock band, if you didn't know). Especially the song titled "I Believe In The Thing Called Love". Thats how I actually got closer to a few friends, sadly to say, through some gay stuff. I think the whole band was gay, so they came up with a gayer song.

Shen Jin and Ken were in love with the song, they started "touching people" and spread the holy words of gayism to the whole form. They will come and touch you while saying "Touching You~!" and then you turn gay! (Congrats!) This gay thing affected Collin so much he became very (and I mean very) gay. The tune of the song itself makes one feel gay. The whole year was definitely abnormal.

Form 3 was also my "Slack-Off" year. I started discovering the beauties of online gaming (Whee!) and my first encounter was to Ragnarok Online, and through that I met all sorts of people, and made good friendships with Christopher's friends (VK's brother). That year, I got closer to Ken, Shen Jin, Nicholas Quah, Chin Keong and Vincent (P/S - All gaming freaks). I also met Christopher, Erwin, Jun Jie and Kah Yat, all older than me. They made me feel like becoming a post SPM student even more. Enjoying the night life, driving, everything! Erwin was the closest to us (and still is). I don't know why, but maybe he's a little childish =D. But he's a very nice person,a very good person to depend on (Erwin! Drive me here; Erwin! Drive me there).

So anyways I enjoyed the whole of Form 3, oh, and Study Skills was full of dumb crap. And Shen Jin is still singing his beloved song. And Ken, unfortunately, became normal (T_T). Nick Quah, still screw that bugger! =). Haha! Chin Keong, gaming like usual. Basically everyone's still the same. Nut was in love with a janitor's item. I'm spilling out all the secrets. God please bless me, for this might be my last blog if get whacked up.

No comments: