Sunday, April 03, 2005

My Past

16 years ago, a not-so-very-famous boy was born on the 1st August 1989. 16 years later, he started blogging. So, what happened in the 5844 days, you ask? Let me bring you through the Chronicles of Wild Panda!

Chapter 1: Infant Years
Born to a financially stable family, I must say I can't ask for more. I got almost everything i wanted, and I'll cry if i don't. So, I'll still get what I want. Well, all i ever wanted was milk, sleep and fun back then. And all I could do was to cry. Infant Years, remember? Haha, anyways, I started to age (who doesn't) and I'm in my adolescence in no time. I guess Chapter 1 is quite short, as I remember nuts bout anything. Chapter 2 will be longer, I suppose.

End of Chapter 1.

1 comment:

Purring Tiger said...

HAHA! Cool! I want chapter 2!!