Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Chapter 5: The Rise of The Wild Panda

"What on earth is Sri Celaka?" I asked my parents when they forced me into the school's entrance exam. My parents were really good at lying, I must say. "Oh, it's just a test to see where you stand at an international level," they replied. So, I went for the exam. Soon after finishing my exam, I was asked to go for an interview. I remembered Pn. Aimi asking me "Would you like to study in this school?" and I was like "What the hell?!" The school was lacking smart people, so I answered yes.

So, since that very day, I was doomed to be in this school, haha.

Form 1 was a not-so-very-ok year. What do you expect? 1st day of school and I'm standing behind of Darren. We were in an assembly for new students. And some freak came turning to the back and asked me "Apa khabar?" Weird. Is he a Malay? So I replied "Khabar baik". Turned out he thought I was a Malay and I thought he was a Malay. Weee! Malays! Forget about that. Something's lurking far far away outside the hall, all the way in class 1 Terra, my class.

I stepped in the class. The whole class was filled with a bunch of hooligans except for one corner. The bottom right hand corner. Two people sat there, one is the all legendary Prof T (Ro Wern) and the other, ugh, I'll call her E.C. She was wearing a weird costume, I mean uniform. I think I'd seen some primary girls wearing that. Weird. I have to pick between 2 of them, as I wondered why they were isolated. I've found the answer now. One's too nerdy. The other one....

I decided to take a seat next to the normal looking one, Ro Wern. He's kinda weird. Mumbling this and that, and keep saying "I've got 5 A's too, why am I in this class?" I also found out he's quite a gamer. Another new girl approached my freaky corner. Large nostrills, big butt. Guess who? You're right! (Please don't read my blog Hui Eng) Anyways, she sat next to E.C. Sad. Ro Wern left the class after a few days to go to 1 Cempaka. What a celaka.

Few months passed. I've made quite a number of new friends. One of them, was what caused the rise of the Wild Panda. My Indian friend, Sanjiv. "Hey, you know what? You look like a panda!" Then he started telling everyone. The next day, "Hey Panda," here and "Hey Panda," there. -_-". I started to get a nickname for him too. I called him "Black Baboon". No response. I'm a loser.

A few months passed again and I made very good friends with Hon Sen, Faridq, and Ken. Hon Sen, Ken and I was more of the Cinapeks singing crap Cantonese songs and jokes. Darren? Faridq and I were insulting him till there was nothing more to insult. Nick Q? Screw that bugger, though I used to play basketball with him, now we don't even have a rim. Oh, there was a Kampung who me and Faridq teased till she cried. Faridq's a bad influence to me. Oh wait! There's also Mop! She was in the entrance exam and my old school for like and we never even spoke from Primary 1 till 6. We were never in the same class in Primary (she's a little dumb ;p). Form 1, same class as her. Ever heard of extreme sadness? That's what I felt like being in a class with her. Erm who else? Oh theres Li Hong. Nevermind bout her...

Oh, Azaliya and Ashman too. Forgot those 2. Ashman was a joker and a rich b*stard. Azaliya was a victim of Ashmans rubber band shooting. Haha. Azaliya sat next to me after Ro Wern left. My results in Form 1 was, as usual, good. I rocked. And I know you know it.

Sanjiv, thanks lots for that name.

No comments: