Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Chapter 4: The Rainbow

The rain poured as if pitying someone. The sun hid behind the clouds with sympathy. The flowers wither. My whole life was soaked with fear, darkness, sadness and sorrow. Why do I see smiling faces? Where's this thing called happiness? Why was the whole world against me? Why was I born? Those were my feelings. My feelings were my pain. My pain taught me how to be stronger.

I was enveloped in the darkness, as I wondered how my future might be. The pouring rain drenched my soul as I hoped and prayed for a miracle. Out of the blues, my prayers were answered. The sun revealed itself, as the rain dissolved with the darkness. I looked up into the sky. A rainbow. It's beauty mesmerized me. It lightened up my whole life.

As I stepped up to Primary 4, I gained many promising friends. Friends who cared for me, friends who lent me their ears, friends who touched my heart. The whole lot helped me through Primary 5 and 6 too. I sincerely thank them. Without them, I wouldn't be as cheerful today.

The rainbow represented my friends, my future, my life.

End

No comments: