Monday, April 04, 2005

Chapter 3: Primary. Bleh!

The endless night finally came to an end. The gargoyles are now asleep ;p. Sun began to colour the sky with a blend of yellow and orange, what beauty. Daybreak arrived when I reached Primary One. I'd gain a lot, experienced a lot, suffered a lot. 1st day of Primary School was very promising. I see tears flowing down the cheeks of others as their beloved parents walked off, as if never returning. I rubbed my eyes. Not even close to wet. It seems that I'd became rather independent and bold, partly because the school was right in front of my house, and I can run home anytime if I wanted to, wee!

In school I had always tried to be a hero. Not like Loong Jin (Superman, kekeke) or Tze Lin (Spiderman, currently crippled). God liked to play games with me. I was and will always be destined to be in the noisiest class. I was then, and still am now, sigh 4 Sc 1 (thanks to Collin). So, one day, when the teacher was outside class talking to another teacher, the class became a market. Ah, I see fish mongers and butchers... Anyways, I shouted "Keep Quiet Class!" and in milliseconds the teacher came in and asked, "Who shouted just now?!" My class had about 40 people, and i see 39 index fingers pointing to a direction which I call me. A 40th index finger pointed there too, as i said "Me?".

Fast forward a few minutes. I came back to my seat, sobbing like a S.O.B. My pain receptors on my right hand sent a message to my brain indicating an agonizing pain a few moments ago. Whack! was the sound. The teacher said "Don't shout again next time". OK, OK, whatever. Ever since then, I decided not to be a hero anymore, I decided to be the Villain instead /gg. Well, I stole for my 1st time in Primary 1, and no one knows, so I got away with it. Being the bad one was easy! Muahahahahahaha!

Primary 2 and 3 was nothing much, I was a little mischievious, and didn't get into trouble like Collin. Well, at least not as much as Collin.

End. Chronicles of The Wild Panda. Copywrighted 2005.

No comments: