Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Affinity

We all have a certain affinity for something. Like *shit I wanted to put some chemistry thingie here but my chemistry masuk longkang* Chinky having affinity for guys. Such a powerful word. A natural attraction or a feeling of kinship.

Pardon me but I have an affinity for well-endowed girls. Like the Boob Lady in Simpsons the Movie. This might sound like some perverted shit but it's my blog nonetheless and I'm an eighteen year old teenager eager to hump and is legal to get helplessly inebriated. Hehe. I don't know why I even like breasts. They don't do anything. They just bounce up and down and that makes me happy. Apparently, from what Chinky told me, if you stare at them for a certain amount of time everyday you can live longer!! Everybody get your binoculars!

I'm so gonna live longer!!

So, God please bless me with a well-endowed girlfriend or something. Hehe. I'M NOT A PERVERT~!


Speaking of which, it seems like Rainbows have affinity for Sunshines! Or was it the other way round? Heehee. Have fun dating 2 of you!

1 comment:

Nakimura said...

lol

where there is rainbow..there is sure to be sunshine...

but...sunshine mayb there even if rainbow is not there...kind of sad...but its logic =p