Friday, August 03, 2007

Well?

Well, here I am again. Being sucked in by the whirlpool of blogging *thebimbobloggerfatmanslimmans fault*. It sucks being someone who once blogged for like everyday then suddenly see the blog die out. Life sucks. Everything sucks. But... no girls suck me one.. LOL. Haha I tried starting off being emo but suddenly became lame. I TRIED OKAY?

In case you didn't know I'm in Taylor's University College doing SAM program. Daym. This post should've been here 7 months ago. WTFHAX!!!oneone!111!!!!oneoneone!11!1!!1 And college was at first, wonderful. No prefects. I'm perfect with that. Wear anything i want. If i wanna be emo i wear all black. If i wanna be happy i wear pink. At least I don't wanna be fruity and wear some gay assed green blazer with gayer stripes that looks like some watermelon *cempakablazerssucksbigtime*.

But after awhile, you start waking up in the morning saying. Er. What on earth am i going to wear today?

Oh but college is eye candy. Girls. These wonderful creatures. Short skirts. Mini skirts. Heels. Shoulder revealing. Sometimes can see bra straps. Midriff. Round asses. B@@bs. Woo. But whats the point I just look =.=. So sad. Sob. No courage to approach girls. And most of the ones I like are taken! WTH LA! Which indirectly shows I have good taste. HeeHee. Nevermind. I shall go sulk in a corner.

So yesterday was my birthday. If you're reading this now, better get me my present. Thx.

Gah. So much to write but if i carry on.. we'll carry on, we'll carry on.. *starts singing black parade* Sorry got carried away. Anyway if I carry on I would've slept if I were reading the post. I'll save the rest for another day. Goodbye world. Now wheres my bamboo... ah.. there it is... mmm...


WHAT? GO LA! Whack you than you know!

No comments: