Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Memories....



Ah, nostalgia has just hit your black and white buddy here (I'm NOT racist!). Hard. On the back. Wham!

That's one of the bad effects of holidays. Makes you think about the past,about what did you do the last holidays, about how exams are so far away the last holidays, about how SPM seemed just a little while ago, about how everyone got friggin owned by NikQ, Cheryl, Darren, and Pn Farah on the last day of SPM saying we had to retake the BM papers, about how Vincent sobbed his ass off (XD) after hearing that announcement, about how I knew the whole thing was damn fishy (Darren smiling while holding videocam. Hullo? Who smiles after hearing that news; worst still, taking videos of people) about the whole of last year, about the whole of last five years, about your whole life.

Looking at the pseudo-Himalayan Mountains made of books and maths worksheet on my desk, I rather lie back and reminiscent about those nostalgic moments (I have a massage chair! Brrrrrrr Brrrrrr).

Ah, the great memories of childhood (not exactly actually if you've been thrown eraser dust in your ear before). Memories. Remember the Cats musical?

MEMORY~ ALL ALONE IN THE MOOOOOONLIGHTTTT

Ahem. OK. And there're lotsa songs regarding memories. Thanks for the memories (FOB), Making memories of us (Keith Urban) amongst them.

ALSO, Ken-chan's short lived blog k-memories.blogspot.com where he talks about this "mysterious girl" he has been seeing back in 2004 (Hi Ken, hi Bee Bee). And after a few lovey dovey posts it just burned out. Boring with a capital B! Ngekngek. I found out that lovey dovey blogs can only last as long as an erection. Once you've climaxed, it'll go back to being limp again. And mind me, the next time you find yourself erected it'll be another woman. Hehe.


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Oh, back to the topic. Memories. Bon Jovi has this new song called "Make a Memory". I find it pretty nice. It's also about remembering the past and all. Emo. Emo.

So here's the lyrics:

Hello again
It's you and me
Kinda always like it used to be
Sipping wine, killing time
Trying to solve lifes mysteries
How's your life.
It's been awhile
God it's good to see you smile
I see you reaching for your keys
Looking for a reason not to leave

If you don't know, if you should stay
If you don't say, whats on your mind
Baby just breathe
There's nowhere else tonight we should be
You want to make a memory

I dug up this old photograph
Look at all that hair we had
It's bittersweet to hear your laugh
Your phone was ringing I don't wanna ask

If you go now, I'll understand
If you stay, hey, I got a plan..

GO VISIT http://www.mybook-exchange.com!

It's a friend started by my website. I mean a website started by my friend Mr. Gay Gary Low. It stands for Malaysia Book Exchange.

Malaysia Book Exchange provides an online market place which enables you to buy used or even new books at a significantly reduced price, which means larger savings on books! Not only that, it is also 100% free and easy to use! Why wait? Sign up now!

Malaysia Book Exchange is Malaysia’s first book exchange website specifically catered for avid readers who constantly seek to read. This website will be able to put you at ease by reducing the hassle of looking for buyers for your used books and turn them into cash. Consequently, it also provides you with larger savings on books.
-http://www.mybook-exchange.com-
Yea. Go support the site! He's been bugging me.

No comments: