Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today, We Stop Quahrelling

For it is Quah's birthday!

That sexay mole

Happy birthday to Quah
You had sex with an aqua
While you were driving down Muar
Happy birthday to Quah!

Heheh. That was fun.

Anyway. Nick Quah. I got to know this guy in Form 1. He was this skinny dude in who tries hard to play basketball but his efforts do not make up to his unsatisfying results. Heehee! Jokin la. Like I'm any better. Insult to the max! Wooo. Well everyone paled in comparison to Sean Yap that time in basketball so....

Anyway, I found out that I like to use anyway alot. Why? Maybe I should be Mr. Anyway together with Mr Actualli and Mr Basicalli.
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Hehe. Not cool at all.

I digress from digression. Man that phrase is so cliche. It's not even cool to use it anymore. Oops. I really should digress.

So. Nick Quah. Back in Form 1 Terra I wasn't really close to him. And then he came to Sc 1 in form 4. Woh. Still, wasn't that close to him. The closest I've ever got to him was having the same last name. He: Wen Pin. Me: Wei Pin. Oh, then he became Scar in Simba. Then he kena insult by me. BE PREPAREDDDDDDDDDDDD. I'm surrounded by idiots. Heeeheee. Then abit closer lor.

Then form 5. He became Deputy Head Prefect. You know what they say about deputies. Deputies are actually the Head themselves. Rawr! Hehe. People kinda disliked him. He was like lost in black magic. Going into the dark side. Immersed with power. Thunder. Lightning. Kaboom. I. Am. Quah. and. you. are. about. to. be. Quahminated. Woh. While Arizz purrs at the side (Sorry Rajiv!). I needed someone to compare with. Meow.

Then he lost his powers. Like Voldemort. The Ministry of Prefects stripped him off his powers. He became formless. He got a lightning round shaped mole below his mouth. Damn I'm mixing all the characters into one. Speaking of which, He was in Seladang, which is also green, and with Abdul Hafiz and Weng Sheng replacing Crabbe and Goyle.

So, he was back to his bum self. And we became closer. Daym that sounded gay.

All in all he's quite a fun guy to be around. He has an excellent command of English. Much, much better than mine. But his Chinese... lalala. He plans to take over Malaysia as Prime Minister and name his party Banana Republic.

Ah. Go read his blog. I'm lazy to write more. Again. Happy birthday Quah!






Oh. Yesterday I went for Cempaka commencements. We dyed our hair with temporary colours! Haha. Go checkout my multiply!




No comments: