Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wire Figure Pictures

Their war, our planet

Aloha! As promised I'm now showing my figurine collection. I have lotsa figurines so I guess I'll split them up into several posts (actualliiii... to avoid blogging just for the sake of blogging, nowadays dunno what to write =p)

Ah figurines. I love them. Started collecting since the pokemon times. I have every figurine of the 1st 150 pokemon (I think)!

First up is these 2 wire figurines. I just got them recently but I think they're uber cool. My dad bought them back for me from China. China = heaven for toy models/figurines/mini sculptures. Well actually China is the heaven for everything. Except food maybe. One of them is an archer, the other is a fighter holding a flail/meteor hammer thingie. Cool. Cool.


Ze Archer


Ze Fighter


And then I started experimenting with my photography skills. Plan to take up photography! But time constraints held me back. And I procrastinate alot. Blah.

William Tell! Wheres the apple o.O?


Time to go medieval!

And then I played around with my camera. Here are 2 more photos. Hehe. All taken by me! I got potential to be good photographer anot? For more pictures click here!


He said "www.gg.com.my/youhavebeenpawned"


Boom. Headshot.

Bye. More next time! Oh starting from now I'll label my posts.

No comments: