Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hamsters

Daym. I have 2 rodents in my house. Brought them back and my mum was like "AIYO! Why your friend give you these kinda stuff one??"

Well I had a bday celebration in conjunction with my friend Kah May on the 4th in Modestos Hartamas. Kmay if you're reading this I wanna say thanks lots! I felt so useless when u did all the planning and stuff. Anyways the party was sort of expected =p. The group of people were kinda separated into HELPers, Taylorians, and Cempakans. But ah well. Hard to start small talks. Plus I'm not some super sociable guy. But Kmay has hot friends. Ehe. BUT SHE SAY ALL TAKEN. WTH! WHERE IS JUSTICE?!?!

Back to my hammies. I went to CK's house to collect them. They bit through their cardboard box/whatever it was. So I could not enjoy setting up the cage. His sisters had already put the hamsters in the cage and stuff like that. I think hamsters must have quite a fun life. They fight for the friggin wheel. And they run at like, 3~4 am in the morning. Damn scary. Suddenly you wake up u hear a distinctive noise. Then u walk towards the noise u see 2 bums running on a wheel. Damn potong steam la. I thought can encounter some ghost so I will be traumatised for life or something like that.

Anyway, their names are Spiderpig and Harry Plopper. Simpsons! Haha. Will update more. Check my multiply anytime!

1 comment:

Nakimura said...

Lol...i understand the 3~4 am still running thing...but....when u wake up..i tot they sleeping edi? in the corner...btw..how are they? why not in your room edi -.-