Monday, August 27, 2007

Behold!

I, standing/sitting/half-sitting/squatting right here at this moment, am the epitome of procrastination!

I procrastinate in everything. I am oh so proud of myself. What you can do tomorrow, don't do today! Yippeekayay!

Seriously, fuck it. I think holiday need a new definition: Holidays are days where your college lecturers give you like 6 friggin maths worksheets, 2 essays, 1 god-forsaken website to create and 1 directed study. And then tell you happy holidays.

Its always like this. Holidays starts out fun. Then you get pretty bored (especially when your friends bomb the labs in college doing practicals), but you still deny the existence of homework. Then on the last few days you try to make the best out of it. You go out and forget about the dreadful thing at home. Sitting there. Just sitting there. Waiting for you to stretch your arms to reach it. Then hallelujah!

It's like the Mr Bean TV shows where he friggin falls down then a spotlight shines on him, and the holy-ish song starts ringing in your ears. Not finished yet, before he stands up a stack of maths worksheet and few blank papers (for essay) falls onto him. And no he's no Mr Bean. He's Mr Pin (last syllable in my name if you didn know. Heck, most people don't even know my real name)

Mr Pin says Hi.

Mr Pin is so gonna die.

And how come I am still here blogging when I have this stack of papers (very alien to me) in front of me. For I have given up all hope. And there are a few buggers on MSN shouting "DIELAR TOMORROW MAZHAOHAIIII" and "Lets just forget about the homework".

And sometimes I wonder how a fucker like me can actually do pretty well in exams. I mean, seriously. If I was God I'll hate myself and send me straight to hell's gate. But hey, If I was God why would I even punish myself. And I'm not God. Ah.. see, the happiness of the "If only"thought. You can dream the impossible dream! But impossible things only happen in dreams. So whats an impossible dream? NOTHING! GOTCHAA Muahahaha

I think its the Post-Holiday-Stress.

Oh, my figurine/keychain collection will come! Slowly, but surely.

No comments: