Sunday, August 19, 2007

Holiday?

Yay. 1 week holiday for ample time for rest doing homework. Tonnes of work. Maths, IT, English. Holidays suck. Especially when you live considerably far away from your friends and petrol burn your wallet. And also, when about 70% of your friends suffer doing their Trials while you sleep till 11.

I find sleeping very time wasting but so so fun. I feel one with the bed. It has some vortex that sucks me to it. You just lie there and say "Yea, homework later, bitchesss!" and snore. zzZzzzzZZZzzz.

Oh life. Hehe. My mind is currently blank. Nothing. Can't think of funny or emo stuff to write about. And I hate talking about my personal stuff. I prefer general stuff where everyone would know and can feel connected (i. e. not a bimbo blog)

Yes, Kenny Sia has been my inspiration for quite a while. He mostly writes about funny, general and quirky stuff that just makes you smile. Or about his self discovery and life's ups and downs.

Oh, am currently loving the song "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. Sweet song but gets a little irritating after repeating 5 times. Makes me emo.

Shit I'm contradicting myself. Kenny Sia being my inspiration and what song I like IS kinda personal. Heh. But what's a blog for anyway if I don't put a little of myself into it?

A short post today, then.

No comments: